Tuesday, August 29, 2006

worry and absorbtion

Where DID that woman who was writing about Autism and RDI go? I can hear the head scratches....

Well, I've been a little absorbed with Jaocb's pony's recent problems. He has bene dealing with a bout of accute lamitis, which is a serious systemic problem resulting in disasterously bad foot problems known as Founder. Well, not ALL horses with lamitis end up with Founder. Just the unlucky ones. Or the ones who are neglected. Or the ones whose owners were led down the primrose path by their vets and didn't start treating them soon enough. Our case is the latter.

If you want to read about the ins and outs of what we're dealing with, I posted about it on my other blog (which is about the other 90% of my life that isn't wrapped up in Autism). Please feel free to go to http://alongthecrookedpath.blogspot.com/2006/08/foundering-and-floundering.html and read all about it.

In the meantime, I'll try to find a few minutes somewhere today to post some more here about RDI. When I'm worried about something I tend to get a little intense about it (not that any of you reading this would believe that!). So I apologize for the interuption, and hope to get back on track with this blog soon! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sorry about the pony problems! so hard! i am also very behind in reading so i'll have to come back and get caught up when i'm all caught up. sending xxx!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home