Thursday, March 15, 2007

moving day!

I'm "moving" to my new blog (with an old name ) today. Along the Crooked Path is where I'm going to be writing about our homeschooling, family and farm life in general from now on. Among my person reasons (which I posted there) for wanting to make this move, I also wanted to give Zoo Boy equal billing in our adventures, and it didn't seem right for a family blog to bear the name of just one of the members.

I'll still post here about RDI, Autism and Jacob's remediation program as I find things I want to add, but I wanted to keep this blog pretty much intact for folks interested in reading about RDI, rather than let it get buried beneath years of more general type posts.

I'd like to invite each and every one of you to feel free to read at the new location. Hoping to see old friends and new there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home